Are you ready for a Debt Mindset ResetTM?
Anyone can tell you how to get out of debt. It’s like dieting: the steps themselves are simple, but it’s the sticking with it that’s difficult.
But if you want to get out of debt and stay out of debt, what you need first is a debt mindset reset.
Here’s your chance to get just that via a (FREE!) 7-day email course.
The Debt Mindset Reset course will make you aware of the areas where the debt has become pervasive in your life without you even realizing it.
Of course you already know you have debt, but chances are you don’t realize how much it’s affecting your thinking.
More importantly, the course will help you find a way to change that. It will take about 15 minutes a day —
15 minutes a day that could completely change your life.
Because when you change the way you think, you can change the way you act. And when you change the way you act, you start making actual progress.
Here’s what one student had to say after taking the course:
“The Debt Mindset Reset has really motivated me. Even after attending Financial Peace University, thanks to YOUR blog I am finally DOING something about it, I am moving in the right direction!” -Sherrie
As part of the Debt Mindset Reset, you’ll:
- Find your Freedom Number. (That’s how much EXTRA you’ll have every month when you’re debt free.)
- Arm yourself against challenges you might encounter along the way to debt freedom.
- Get a little perspective (and some good news.)
- Identify the most pressing thing for you, so you’ll know where to focus.
- Get the steps I used to pay off over $147,000.
- And more…
Put simply, changing the way you think about debt makes it easier to get OUT.