If you’re sick of living paycheck to paycheck and you hate having to tell the kids no… if you feel like you’re drowning in debt and it’s wrecking your family…if you would love to get out of debt and rebuild your credit but you don’t know how, then this message is just for you. Here’s why.
You can now get step-by-step guidance on exactly how to pay off your debt from someone who has been there and done that. With no judgment, lots of encouragement, and plenty of actionable ideas.
And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this….
If You Ignore Your Debt Problem, It Just Gets Worse
What most women do when facing a mountain of debt is avoid thinking about it as much as possible (while simultaneously thinking about it all the time despite their best efforts…) or they create budget after budget that just gets blown…freeze their credit cards, only to defrost them and feel even worse…try to be more frugal…get frustrated with the lack of buy-in from family members who aren’t on the same page…and the list goes on and on. For most women, none of that works.
Why doesn’t any of that work?
- That mountain of debt grows just keeps growing (along with the associated stress), building up like a volcano that’s set to explode with fire and ash at any moment.
- They don’t understand how to budget in a way that gets them what they want from life.
- They know those credit cards are still there and usable — all it takes is some hot water and shame or desperation to defrost and use the cards again.
- Like most people, they’re not extremely frugal by nature, and no one wants to live with constant deprivation anyway.
- They don’t know which debt to pay off first, how to start, or what the best method is to get out of debt.
They’re missing support – a critical ingredient to success.
- Their spouse may pay lip service to the idea of getting out of debt, but lip service is all it is.
- Their family may not be on board at all, actively telling them that it’s unrealistic and that debt is just a way of life.
- And most women can’t just go out and get the right kind of advice for their situation. They’re too embarrassed, they don’t want to be judged, and they can’t find anyone they can trust. Plus most financial advisors are about the other end of things anyway: investing money — not paying back debt.
So what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep on doing what you have been doing?
You keep getting more miserable. The stress gets worse, and the sleepless nights continue. You go broke, or get divorced. You lose your business, your home, or both. You feel ashamed. And when people ask you what happened, you mutter something about the “bad economy” or change the subject.
How I Can Solve Your Debt Problem
I’ve got an answer that works.
Here’s the story. I struggled for years to get out of debt, failing over and over again. I could pay the bare minimum on my bills & still eat, but that was about it. And then one day I realized exactly what the real problem was: I couldn’t borrow my way out of debt.
I had to change my thoughts and habits. Once we got clear on what needed to change and how to do it, my husband and I were able to pay off ALL of our debt, including our house. That’s more than $147,000 worth of debt. Gone! We’ve been debt free ever since.
Over the years, I’ve had so many people ask how we did it. They often end their “How did you do it?” question the same way, trailing off with “I wish I could do that…” and looking wistful.
I wanted to sit every single one of them down and tell them all the things I’d learned that enabled us to overcome the struggles and make debt a thing of the past. I wished everyone could feel just how awesome being debt free can be.
Then I had an idea.
What if I could do exactly that for those who are truly ready to get out of debt?
What if I could provide a place for them to learn the steps and take the actions that will get them to debt freedom? A place where no one is going to yell at them for any reason, use words like stupid or dumb, or talk about being denied? What if I could help a group of women create the lives they may not have even dreamed of yet, in a format that’s accessible in bite-size portions any time of the day or night?
And what if they saw actual progress on their debt, maybe for the first time ever? What if they finally created a budget that worked for them, began paying down debt after debt and saving up money, and maybe even improved their relationships along the way?
I realized that I could create a program to do exactly that. I’m not a miracle worker, but luckily it doesn’t take a miracle to get out of debt! It takes something else instead, and I can tell you exactly what that is.
Here’s What You’re Getting
When you join the Destination Debt Freedom Program (and Community!) you’ll get access to all Destination Debt Freedom online training course content and resources PLUS:
- I’ll show you everything I did to become completely debt free (without a bunch of crazy, unrealistic sacrifice.)
- You’ll discover which things you actually get value from each day so that you can get more of those things if you like, and which things you don’t so that you can use that money for something else instead!
- You’ll create a budget/spending plan that gets you the things you need and want.
- You’ll choose a target debt to pay off first (and you’ll actually start paying it off, followed by the next one, and then the next one…)
- You’ll be part of a supportive community atmosphere that believes in you and encourages you every step of the way. Getting out of debt is not unrealistic; and you’re not crazy for wanting to do so. You’re smart!
- You’ll interact with each other and me personally in the Community so you can continue making progress and overcoming any hurdles you may encounter.
- You’ll be able to participate in live Q&As and super-quick weekly activities like Small Win Wednesday.
- Plus a whole lot more — see below for the complete description.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss Out…
These are services that, if I offered them on a one-on-one basis, would cost a minimum of $2,000. But don’t worry, I’m not offering at that cost or in that way. For one thing, a one-on-one service like that is not scalable — there just isn’t enough time in the day — but more importantly I know that when you’re in debt, paying $2,000 would be out of the question. You need your money for debt repayment and groceries. So read on!
I’ve been in debt — 6 figures in debt — and the thought of owing all that money wasn’t fun. Thinking about that time still gives me a knot in my stomach, even now. But if I could have had the kind of get-out-of-debt support I needed early on, it would have made such a difference — saving me SO much stress, time, and money.
That’s why membership is affordable. I want to give you the support you need, and I want you to be able to take advantage of it without increasing your monthly bills. (I have a whole slew of money-saving tips you can use to lower your monthly bills. Implement even just a couple of those and you’ll actually come out ahead after investing in the program.)
You’ll go at a pace that you have time for, even if you’re working two jobs while taking care of family and running the household. You can do some of the actions in as little as 5 minutes; 5 minutes that will make a difference and get you moving forward. You’ve got this!
You’re Completely Safe to Try It Out
You’re completely safe to try the program out, because you’ve got the Destination Debt Freedom 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
If you decide the Destination Debt Freedom Program is not for you in the first 30 days — for any reason at all — email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “guarantee” and I’ll give you a one hundred percent refund. After that, there are no commitments for the monthly membership and you can cancel at any time.
I believe in this stuff, and I know for a fact that it works. You’re not going to become debt free overnight, but if you do the work and stick with it you WILL get there. It’s up to you.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
If I could have had someone show me everything they did to become completely debt free – like I do in the Destination Debt Freedom Program – and known that following those steps was going to change my life, I’d have done it in a heartbeat!
Because becoming debt free is one of the best things I’ve ever done in life. If only I could have done it sooner.
Now It’s Decision Time: Keep Drowning in Debt, or Become Free of Financial Stress and Worry
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all.) You know where that will lead. Stress. Frustration. Lack of funds. Is that really where you want to go?
Or you can take a new action, and get a new result. Join Destination Debt Freedom. Finally get your debt under control and on its way out of your life.
Which of those options do you really want for yourself?
Here’s What to Do Now
You can be free of financial stress and worry… finally stop the gnawing dread that comes with those credit card statements…finally stop having those monthly money fights and self-recrimination.
Join below and get on your way to debt freedom!
Remember, Here’s What to Do Now
You can be free of financial stress and worry…finally stop the gnawing dread that comes with those credit card statements…finally stop having those monthly money fights and self-recrimination.
Get on your way to debt freedom with the monthly membership program!
It includes the:
- Members-only private Facebook community
- Facebook Live Q&As
- Small Win Wednesdays
- Online training course content that takes you through everything you need to know to become debt free, including the emotional aspects
- Worksheets and resources on budgeting, debt reduction, making money, etc.
- Inspiring exercises
- Monthly debt freedom check-ins for the accountability that is SO key
- The 101 Ways to Make Extra Money in Your Spare Time ebook
We’re looking forward to having you!