Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
JackieBeck.com (“the site”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect others to do the same.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on JackieBeck.com that are reported to our copyright agent as described below.
After we receive a notice alleging copyright infringement (a “DMCA notice”), we’ll take whatever action we think is appropriate at our sole discretion. This may include removing the reported content. It may also include terminating access to the site for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If we remove content in response to a DMCA notice, we may send a copy of the notice to the person who added it so they may send a counter-notice if appropriate. We may also send a copy of the notice to others if appropriate or required to do so by law.
We reserve the right to challenge abuses of the DMCA process, and your submission of a DMCA notice does not waive that right.
To submit a DMCA notice to the site:
If you believe in good faith that your intellectual property rights have been violated by JackieBeck.com, or by a third party who has added content to the site, please email or mail the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify your copyrighted work or intellectual property. Do this by providing a link to the work on your own site and a short description of it. If you do not have a website, provide a detailed description of your work.
- Identify the allegedly infringing content on JackieBeck.com. Do this by providing a link to where allegedly infringing content is located on JackieBeck.com to help us find it.
- Include all three of these statements in the body of your DMCA notice:
- I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or by law (for the sake of example, as a fair use).
- The information in this notice is accurate.
- I state under penalty of perjury that I am the copyright or intellectual property owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner, of the content that is allegedly infringed.
- Include your full legal name and your physical or electronic signature (for example, by typing your full name).
For fastest attention, please send your completed DMCA notice by email to email@example.com.
Our designated copyright agent:
Parallel Focus LLC
PO Box 26922
Tempe, AZ 85285-6922
Note: The firstname.lastname@example.org email address should only be used for DMCA notices.