I’m an action-oriented, personal finance speaker available for talks as a solo presenter, panel member, moderator, and workshop facilitator. Your audience will participate, and they might even cry. (In a good way.) Most importantly, they’ll leave with an action step they can do that very day — turning inspiration into action.
- The 3 value questions that will change your financial life
- Take charge of your money and get what you really want
- Nike was right: Just do it. (How to finally get free of debt.)
- Kicking debt’s butt forever: How we paid off over $147,000 (and you can too)
- And more…
Recent speaking engagements:
- FinCon, Orlando, FL
- FinCon, Dallas, TX
- FinCon, San Diego, CA
- Women’s Money Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- Women’s Money Conference, Reno, NV
- FinCon, Charlotte, NC
“Thank you once again for a fantastic job engaging the women.”
-Tara, Women’s Money Conference
To discuss booking me for your event, email the event details and a little bit about what you have in mind to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “speaker” in your subject line.
My speaker fee varies based on audience size and organization type (nonprofit, for-profit, community group, etc.) I look forward to working with you!